Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good Folks Cathedral Windows Pillow

I'm loving the motivation that the pillow party deadline gives me! Here is my second pillow of my Good Folks couch pillows. I have completed 3 out of the 4, but I am stuck on a design for the fourth. They are all large, 20x20 pillows. The front of each features Good Folks in a different design contrasted with Kona Snow. The backs are all the same design featuring Good Folks surrounded by Kona Coal. I love both sides of this one and couldn't decide which side to enter!


Thanks, Rachel for organizing the Bloggers' Pillow Party!

Blogger's Pillow Party

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pillow! And such a great way to show off Good Folks -- it is by far my favorite fabric collection ever. Good luck on winning that awesome prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome and the pillows look great. So glad you enjoyed the party. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete